Pure Barre Fort Collins is now hiring a part-time BarreTender / Director of First Impressions (front desk staff).
If you're the candidate we're looking for, you are friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic, and diligent. You have a passion for Pure Barre, high standards, and are described as courteous, mature, and a team player.
You'll be responsible for three major roles with Pure Barre Fort Collins:
- Provide top-notch customer service while greeting clients and answering questions
- Sell memberships, class packages, and athletic apparel/accessories (mostly in-person, but some telephone up-selling is required). This is a sales role.
- Daily operations, including keeping the studio meticulously clean while working with our teachers to provide a superior experience to our clients.
Our ideal candidate is trustworthy, punctual, and reliable. You are a details person; you notice and appreciate the little things, and are highly organized. If you're not already taking Pure Barre classes, you'll need to commit to taking weekly classes, as loving Pure Barre and taking class regularly is a key component of our studio culture. You'll be eager to take this opportunity to learn, grow, and achieve outstanding results. You'll apply the skills you already have in sales and customer service and will have worked previously in a similar role.
Bonus points for artists – we have a chalkboard for studio announcements and would love for you to be our go-to chalk artist!
If you are the candidate we have been waiting for, be ready to show us why when you call (970) 829-1288 to leave the answers to the following 3 questions:
1) How would you describe Pure Barre to a friend?
2) What is the best word that describes you?
3) Describe the last thing you sold (could be from a previous job, concert tickets to a friend, clothes on Poshmark – anything!)
After you've left a voicemail answering these three questions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Barre-Tender Position." Include in the email a bit about yourself, why you feel you are the perfect candidate, and your schedule availability (please be specific with days and times)
Thank you for your interest in joining our outstanding team.
Click here to close