Pure Goodness: It’s about more than the barre
You’ve heard it more than once: “55 minutes just for you.” And while I can’t disagree, we have the opportunity every day to make it so much more than that. Here’s three ways to give back to yourself, your fellow barre-mates, and the community-at-large when you LTB this August.
The Pure Barre experience is designed for many different ages, fitness levels, and schedules, but you have the chance to make it your own. Strive to create your healthiest, strongest, and most confident self. You can start by giving back to yourself the second you walk into the room. Begin, maintain, and end class strong with your best tucks, pulses, and shakes. Use active listening to improve your form by taking each cue from your teacher seriously. Close your eyes to really hone in on your mind-body connection – that’s where you’ll really start to visualize and feel the results, making your hard work even more worth it. Every count provides an opportunity to give it your best 10!
Positivity is contagious. Bring your smile and hard working attitude to class. You never know whom you’ll be tucking next to that needs the extra encouragement. Set a positive example; challenge yourself by really fighting through the sprints without missing a beat. Your classmates will be motivated to do the same and everyone will come out stronger! Be open to sharing your Pure Barre experience with those around you. Exchange your PB journey with your fellow barre-goers, and learn about theirs. You never know who or what will inspire you and others!
Participate in this year’s “Stronger Me. Stronger We.” campaign. The second annual Pure Barre giving campaign kicked off August 3rd to raise money for worthwhile causes all over the country. Here’s how it works:
- Each Pure Barre studio chooses the cause and charity of their choice they want to support.
- From August 3 – August 31, Pure Barre studios and their fans will compete to see who can raise the most money for their cause.
- At the end of the campaign, Pure Barre Corporate will match the donations of the top three studios (up to $5,000 for the first place studio, up to $3,000 for the 2nd place studio and up to $2,000 for the 3rd place studio).
- New this year, we are offering a “Pure Barre Spirit Award” for the studio with the most social love on Instagram during the campaign. $1500 for the winning studio’s charity is up for grabs! See a live stream from Instagram posts using the hashtag #strongerwe here!
- There are fun prizes and incentives announced along the way to keep the campaign fresh and exciting! Check out our national giving page to see all of the fun bonus challenges!