Fall can be a crazy time for Pure Barre moms. As your schedule stacks up, you might have to fight for your right to LTB. Here are some tips to prioritize Pure Barre as you get back into the school routine:
- Set Your Intention. Get out the family calendar and pinpoint when working out will work for you, even if it means getting to your local Pure Barre studio at 6 a.m. Sign up for classes online at least a week in advance so you’re committed.
- Share Your Calendar. Establish a consistent Pure Barre schedule so family members know what to expect, and ask for their support. Help them understand your hour at the barre is just as important as your child’s soccer practices and music lessons. A healthy mom means a happy home.
- Get Prepped. Lay out your clothes the night before and chill your water bottle in the fridge. Make sure you have enough clean workout wear — and sticky socks — to get through the week. Keep a bag in your car stocked with Pure Barre gear in case you get the chance to pop in for a spontaneous session.
- Find a Friend. Introduce your BFF to Pure Barre or partner up with someone you already see at the studio and commit to classes together. Having a Pure Barre pal will help you stick to your schedule.
- Stock A Mini Barre. On days you can’t make a class, you might find time to tuck at home. Set aside space and consider installing a wall or door mounted barre. Pure Barre’s brand new Studio Series Package includes two 45-minute total body workouts along with sticky socks and a towel. Other DVD sets come with a ball and tubing so you’ll have everything you need to rock the barre when it’s convenient for you.