Super Fuel Avocado Toast – inspired by my most recent trip to Japan, where everything has an egg and seaweed on top. I’ve come to love this recipe because it’s perfect for my busy life. It’s a throw-together, power-packed, filling energy boost.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 organic egg
- 1 slice of sprouted gluten free bread
- 1/4 cup guacamole (I use the Wholly Guacamole)
- 1/2 teaspoon of bonito flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of seaweed flakes
Directions for preparing:
- Heat up a small pan with coconut oil on medium heat.
- While the pan is heating up, pull out the guacamole, bread, seaweed and bonito flakes. Measure out the flakes and guacamole.
- Once the pan is hot, throw the toast in the toaster, crack the egg.Cook the egg as much as desired and flip.
- When toast is done spread the guacamole all over, lay egg sunny side up and sprinkle the bonito and seaweed flakes on top. Enjoy.
About Carrie: I am a professional web designer. I am also a yoga instructor, triathlete, foodie and a Pure Barre FANATIC! www.tartshopbakery.com is my small startup company. We make all specialty baked goods, including gluten free, vegan, and paleo options here in Cary NC.
Have a Pure Fuel recipe of your own that you’d like to share with the ‘Pure Barre Family?’ Submit your recipe and its story here for a chance to be featured on the Pure Barre blog!