I found this amazing recipe online and I love it! It’s oil free, gluten free, and easy to make.
Recipe inspired by the Feel Good Foodie.
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Mix wet ingredients separate from dry ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients except for chocolate chips in food processor until batter is smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Transfer better into a muffin pan using parchment paper muffin liners and sprinkle more chocolate chips on top for fun!
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the tops of muffins are set.
From Pure Barre Enthusiast, Jasmine Norris, client at Pure Barre Pensacola, Florida.
Have a Pure Fuel recipe of your own that you’d like to share with the ‘Pure Barre Family?’ Submit your recipe and its story here for a chance to be featured on the Pure Barre blog!