- 4 T. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 t. honey
- juice of one fresh lemon
- 1 banana, sliced
- raw almond butter
- In a jar, combine the chia seeds, rolled oats, and unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Add a squeeze of honey to taste.
- Mix well and stick in the fridge to soak overnight. The mixture will thicken as the chia seeds expand.
- Combine raspberries, honey, and lemon in a jar. Use the back of a spoon to mash the mixture together until it creates a jam-like consistency. (If you are using frozen raspberries, run them under warm water to make them easier to mash).
- Stick in the fridge.
- In the morning, mix the raspberry chia overnight oats to evenly combine.
- Use two glass jars and gradually add each layer to the jar. Begin with a layer of the chia oat mixture; top that with raspberry jam, and then a layer of sliced banana.
- Add the remaining chia oat mixture and top with almond butter.
About Annie: Annie is the co-founder of Suja Juice, a certified health coach, and the creator of the blog, BLAWNDE, where she shares her love and knowledge of food, fashion, health + wellness, and her travels. Annie is also the author of the brand new book, The Suja Juice Solution, which features 75 mouthwatering recipes, shopping lists and mix-and-match meal plans.