Are you looking for quick and easy beauty tips that you can try at home? Check out our very popular #NaturalBeautyTips from our Twitter page below! These tips do not use chemicals, and many of the items you may already have in your kitchen.
They are a healthy recipe for beauty!
- Combine equal parts honey + yogurt for a natural hair shine enhancer.
- Cut an orange in half and rub it on your elbows and knees. It will helps soften those rough patches and it smells good!
- Add a few drops of coconut oil to a pea-sized dollop of your favorite hand cream, & rub generously into each cuticle.
- Use coconut oil as shaving cream.
- Homemade Body Scrub Recipe: Mix equal parts white or brown sugar and olive or almond oil to create your own body scrub.
- Swollen and puffy eyes can be soothed by applying a slice of cold cucumber.
- For Tousled Waves: Combine 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt, 8oz Warm Water and 10 Drops Organic Lavender Oil. Spritz on damp hair and let air-dry.
- For an intensive hair conditioner, blend avocado & coconut milk and apply to dry hair. Leave in for 30 minutes & rinse.
- Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar to give it an extra shine!
- Natural Makeup Remover Recipe: Combine extra virgin olive oil and aloe vera water in a re-sealable bottle. Shake before using and apply with cotton pads.
- Looking for a natural exfoliator? Cut grapes in half to release salicylic acid and polyphenols and rub the grapes over your skin.
- Are your tresses starting to get dull and dry? Introduce all-natural olive oil into your hair routine for moisture.
- Homemade Skin Brightening Toner Recipe: 1/2 Cup lemon juice, 1 Cup Water, 2/3 Cups Witch Hazel.
- Soak your hands and nails in olive oil for five minutes. You’ll notice softer and prettier hands in no time!
- Brush hair from roots to ends nightly. This distributes natural oils throughout the shaft and gives hair a healthy sheen.