Chickpea, Avocado, Tomato & Feta Salad
- 1 can organic low sodium chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, pitted, and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red onion
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups salad greens
- In a medium bowl, combine chickpeas, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, red onion, feta cheese, and lime juice.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve ¼ of the recipe over 2 cups of your favorite salad greens.
Leave a comment