Pure Barre Fort Collins is now hiring a part-time BarreTender / Director of First Impressions (front desk staff).
If you're the candidate we're looking for, you are friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic, and diligent. You have a passion for Pure Barre, high standards, and are described as courteous, mature, and a team player.
You'll be responsible for three major roles with Pure Barre Fort Collins:
- Provide top-notch customer service while greeting clients and answering questions
- Sell memberships, class packages, and athletic apparel/accessories (mostly in-person, but some telephone up-selling is required). This is a sales role.
- Daily operations, including keeping the studio meticulously clean while working with our teachers to provide a superior experience to our clients.
Our ideal candidate is trustworthy, punctual, and reliable. You are a details person; you notice and appreciate the little things, and are highly organized. If you're not already taking Pure Barre classes, you'll need to commit to taking weekly classes, as loving Pure Barre and taking class regularly is a key component of our studio culture. You'll be eager to take this opportunity to learn, grow, and achieve outstanding results. You'll apply the skills you already have in sales and customer service and will have worked previously in a similar role.
Bonus points for artists – we have a chalkboard for studio announcements and would love for you to be our go-to chalk artist!
If you are the candidate we have been waiting for, be ready to show us why when you call (970) 829-1288 to leave the answers to the following 3 questions:
1) How would you describe Pure Barre to a friend?
2) What is the best word that describes you?
3) Describe the last thing you sold (could be from a previous job, concert tickets to a friend, clothes on Poshmark – anything!)
After you've left a voicemail answering these three questions, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Barre-Tender Position." Include in the email a bit about yourself, why you feel you are the perfect candidate, and your schedule availability (please be specific with days and times)
Thank you for your interest in joining our outstanding team.
Pure Barre Fitness Instructor
Pure Barre Fort Collins is now hiring a part-time Barre Fitness Instructor.
Pure Barre is a boutique fitness studio located in southeast Fort Collins that offers barre-fitness classes and workout apparel to our diverse client base. We are the leader in barre fitness with over 500 locations nationwide and in Canada.
Vision: To transform lives through fitness and a caring community.
Mission: To be a destination for people of all shapes, sizes, and ages to empower their bodies and minds through a supportive, safe community rooted in confidence building and transformative barre exercise.
We are seeking a team member who:
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
- Is friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic, diligent, mature, responsible and an excellent team player.
- Appreciates and pays attention to details, is highly organized, upholds high standards, and is punctual.
- Has a passion for Pure Barre!
- Previous dance, fitness, or cheer experience - Pure Barre experience is highly recommended!
- Ability to follow choreography, understand musicality, and can find the bottom of an 8 count.
- Availability to teach morning, noon and/or early afternoon classes (minimum 3 classes per week).
- Availability to attend a 4-day employer-paid training in Denver (dates TBD) and devote significant time upfront to the training and certification process.
- Plan for and teach Pure Barre classes during weekdays.
- Interact with clients before or after class to answer questions and provide feedback.
- Foster a sense of community within and outside the studio and encourage others to embody the Pure Barre lifestyle.
- Commit to taking weekly classes – loving Pure Barre is a key component of our studio culture!
If you are the candidate we have been waiting for, please send an email cover letter introducing yourself, explaining your interest, and why you are a great fit for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, be sure to include your resume and a headshot (does not have to be professional), as well as answers to the following questions:
- What inspires you? Please describe a recent situation where you felt inspired.
- What is the best word that describes you? Please only pick one.
- What do you love about Pure Barre?