Pure Barre “Barre Tender”
Sugar Land, Texas
Pure Barre is currently seeking a vibrant and talented part-time Barre Tender. This position will report to the Studio Manager and Studio Coordinator. The Barre Tender will provide administrative support and coordination on all activity in studio, while working with and maintaining client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service and/or retail experience (although not required), and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Although not required, a background in dance or fitness would be helpful in this position.
BARRE TENDER DUTIES:
· Provides outstanding customer service to all clients.
· Builds client relationships through outstanding customer service experience at every client encounter.
· Provides information to clients regarding class packages, membership, and retail.
· Upsells all class packages and retail purchases.
· Navigates and masters online POS system.
· Handles POS transactions.
· Creates an impressionable Pure Barre Experience.
· Organizes studio retail by observing displays of products, restocking shelves with inventory, observing inventory levels, prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low.
· Familiar with all retail lines carried in the studio.
· Assists with the daily opening and/or closing tasks of the studio.
· Maintains cleanliness of entire studio.
· Attends all team meetings and consistently participates in Pure Barre classes.
· Promotes the Pure Barre Lifestyle.
· Demonstrates consistency in punctuality, professional appearance, and reliability.
· Represents the Pure Barre Image in and out of the studio.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- HS Diploma
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- MS Office or Windows based software required
- Desire to provide outstanding customer experiences
CONSIDERATIONS FOR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Positive and welcoming attitude
- Commitment to company values, culture
- 2 years of previous retail and/or customer service experience